I have been involved as a consultant on a range of e-learning, e-marketing and online projects. These have included:
years as consultant on the BBC | British Council's TeachingEnglish
website. This covered the period that involved transforming the site
from it's original broadcast platform to developing it into a Web 2.0
type interactive resource for teachers.
- A short term consultancy that involved evaluating companies providing
language teaching services using Voice over Internet Protocol
(VoIP) to identify areas of best practice and assess pedagogic
potential of the medium.
- A short term consultancy advising on the instructional design of a pilot program of Flash
based content to combine the development of English language skills and
- A consultancy project to establish key performance indicators (KPIs)
for measuring and reporting on return on investment (ROI) for a web based learning
- Consulting on and creating a blended learning course to
enable teacher trainers from the Moroccan ministry of education to
integrate new technologies into their teaching and training.
- A consulting paper advising on the use of and issue related to the use of Google Ads to enhance
online marketing of an educational project.
- A consultancy paper examining the use of independent blogs, online networks and web based communities for building an effective online communications strategy.
For more information :/contact me